Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

35 A poem in the style of Bonnie Parker

Roman Sandals in the streets

Hot flames of fire in the sheets

(just kiddin)


Tying those straps just right

Please don't make them too tight

Taking a look at the fold of my knee

Squeezin' together, a butt I did see.

 

Around and round, just walkin around

Liftin each foot & hittin the ground

Garbagy onions and melted tar

Please get me out of here & take me afar

 

Take it easy, enjoy the sights

Don't need to make Hollywood lights

You brought me here and you brought me there

Little did I know, my story I would share


I jumped the northern border without talkin to a cop

I tried my best, but never did, find a train that I could hop

Long fields of corn and free food with each stay

There was desert sun when I said "Hey, you goin my way?"


I met the greatest people, they were happy and sad

Only a couple of them were a little bad

And this is the story of black cats and poppy

The sandals were always with me & that ain't too sloppy


 



 


 


1 comment:

20 Oh, take your time, don't live too fast Part 1

This is going to be a story about a personal challenge that I made good on. Now, I may repeat myself on some happenings in these stories. I&...