Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

13 I'll Have A Hamburger Then Part 2

Yeah. There was another reason I quit the Rainbow Diner.

She's Leaving Home
I had a meeting with a man in the motor trade and it didn't go so well. It was legal, but still. Some free, crappy state appointed doctor. I should have just called Frances' father, Dr Houseman.

I'll go into "details" some other time. The 70's could be pretty gritty. Just like the movies. Even Long Island. People think Hamptons, but a lot of it was more like Queens. It was all just a quick train ride away and I spent time there too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Oh, take your time, don't live too fast Part 1

This is going to be a story about a personal challenge that I made good on. Now, I may repeat myself on some happenings in these stories. I&...