Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

7 Give Me An F

Why the hell would anyone care? I don't know. Maybe entertainment? There will eventually be ghost stories and more.

I'm just hoping that some stories of some odd events, funny or strange things may be a diversion in a very little tiny way? But not everything was great. There was a lot of f'ed up stuff. I was f'ed up. People around me were f'ed up. Everyone and everything was f'ed up. But that's ok. Without getting too preachy, I think we've gone too far with trying to be "normal." I've got a lot of fuzzy memories and not all of them good. There's been more than one person who left the earth too soon. Fights. Poor living conditions. Kind of hungry at times. But what am I going to do about it now. It's how we got here. I know a lot of people that went through similar things. I'm just going to romanticize the struggle now. 

Give Me An F

I just have a little bit more of background to get through before I write more stories that no one cares about. Or they want to forget. I laugh about things now. Why not? Just recently got in touch with someone I haven't talked to in 45 years. Pretty sure they've been hiding some of their adventures. Can't let the kids know how f'ed up their parents really are. Oh well. I'm not going to tell everything either. 😐

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Oh, take your time, don't live too fast Part 1

This is going to be a story about a personal challenge that I made good on. Now, I may repeat myself on some happenings in these stories. I&...