Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

2 That It's Strange. Very Strange. Part 2

Some of this stuff... I hope people are entertained.


Oh yeah. Now I remember. There was a bit too much of everything. Uh, hello. There was no way I could drive home. I doubt if I would have known how to open the car door. I just wanted to set that straight.

I remember where I was, thank you. And this was the time I called into work... "Oh. Hi. I can't come in today. Yeah. I'm still hallucinating." I will do a blog sometime on this place I worked for 10 years. Could have been the best job ever. My boss laughed. "Ok. See you tomorrow." Everybody laughed the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Oh, take your time, don't live too fast Part 1

This is going to be a story about a personal challenge that I made good on. Now, I may repeat myself on some happenings in these stories. I&...