Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

42 Meet me by the grapes made of rubies

I wasn't planning on writing stories purely about any sexual encounters, but it may be unavoidable. This one I really can't leave out. It's pretty good. It's not going to be erotic or anything. Probably funny. You might think I'm going to write about an orgy or something along those lines. But you know what? Both of my best friends were busy with those. I was just this out of place hippie girl stuck in dirty, old New York.

There was my friend "I" that you've heard a few things about, but I also had a friend "S." Yup. Another Catholic school girl. Now "I" was the poetic type dreaming about the life of Isadora Duncan. But "S" was the street smart type. She headed down a hard road pretty young.

Not her, but looked like this. With black hair.

Ha ha. Definitely not us but she wore a coat like the one on the right.

So while I was taking mescaline and breathing the flowers, the both of them took the train into the city on weekends. I did too but separately. All different worlds. I was like that. I floated between a few. They felt obliged, it seems, to take part in orgies and the like. Sure, good. I was just crying because I found a stick with a lonely leaf in the gutter. A few people never forgot that. "S" got in with a group and started doing smack. It was like she hated it but did it anyway. She was still living at home, but only made it home on occasion. I'd go over when she was there and if you ever wanted to hear arguments in foul language, this was the place. All these Catholic moms had out of control kids. Mrs. C would be ironing and look at me. I just shrugged. I smiled a lot so they all thought I was wholesome.

I liked to smell the flowers.

Where's my story? Here it is. I liked nature, what I could find. I also tried to find good in people. But it was the early 70's and I was completely out of control too. I talked before how I loved to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. That's where this rendezvous took place.

🤣🤣

So I went there with a fella. Walking around & looking at stuff. That place is pretty big and has some amazing stuff. I haven't been there in forever though.

Ok. Here it goes. We probably were high on weed or something light. Who remembers? Maybe nothing? I don't remember. I do remember how it usually started out. I'd feel a hand go down my back and somehow land on my ass, and further. Boy, nobody could control themselves. So we ended up leaning against a wall, really heavily making out. Oh, I did know him too. What are we going to do? We can't stop. Crap. I can't find the floor plans from the 70's.

Not him, but a 70's guy in the museum.

So we were near some kind of exit hallway away from the main room we were in.  Let's go here. Yeah. Against the wall. I had my pants mostly down and we were having a "romantic interlude" in a hallway at the museum. We were going at it for a bit when all of a sudden I see a security guard, open the door and look at us. I said "Oh no. There's a security guard." 😼 My partner said "Fuck him. Let him watch." I said, "but..." But we kept going. The security guard just stood there. Looking at us. Not saying anything. But he left after a bit. Just went away. We finished. Pulled up our pants and went back into the main room. The security guard was nowhere to be seen. Wow. Somewhere there was a security guard with the same but opposite story. 🤣 I wonder what happened to him.







No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Oh, take your time, don't live too fast Part 1

This is going to be a story about a personal challenge that I made good on. Now, I may repeat myself on some happenings in these stories. I&...