Pages

Friday, May 20, 2022

91 Girl served sky black part two

It was dark and I was tripping my brains out. I was somewhere else and just laid down in the van and looked out the windows. I know that I couldn't make any spoken communication about what was going on. I'm pretty sure LBJ was out. Derek pulled over. We were in an isolated area. 

This little story is very important to me. I didn't think of it constantly through the years but every so often. When I started writing this blog I would think ahead and laugh. Yes. This is the one. I'm not going to be able to do it justice because it wasn't a word or action experience. It was a dream segment in a movie. It was visual but more than that. It was universal.

Derek crawled into the back of the van and looked down at me. All I could do was look at him. He may have said something to me but I didn't hear him. He opened up the back of the van, picked me up and carried me outside. I don't think we went very far but he laid me down on the ground.

Slow down. This was peaceful. We were quiet.

Just quiet. I looked up. The trees were growing into the sky. The sky was bouncing with light. Bright, crowded stars. Jumping and pulsing. 

Derek leaned over  me. He laid down with me and then he was there. He leaned over me again with his hair hanging down. He spoke to me. But sky words. Forest words. Words to help me visit with this world. How do I describe this? Do I need to express there wasn't any funny stuff? I don't think so anyway, maybe. But we touched veils between indescribable worlds. I can't find the limited words. He spent time with the trees and he was helping me come to terms with what I was seeing.

I am hesitant to use flowery words because that's not my thing, but something happened that night. I went places that would turn you inside out. The trees were the thing. So tall. I saw them for what they are. I think that in our reality we turn down our senses because our thinking mind suffers from the mundane. A finite capacity. But maybe we can work them a little on occasion to let things beyond our perpendicular spaces inside.

Everywhere I looked I saw life. Swaying back and forth but I mostly kept my vision pointed up towards the canopy of the trees. There should be another word for tree because in our world we think of them as a resource, a product. But what I saw that night were pure living creatures beyond what we normally understand . That night I saw them dancing. Moving towards me and back up towards the sky. Green tops, up and down. Never stopping. Brimming with energy and loving their existence.

I don't remember the words that "Derek" used. They were sparse but had meaning. This is all I can do to explain that night. Sky and stars. With their own meaning and power. Life coming from the earth up to the skies. Communion with both. Connection with our souls. Life in all that is green and growing. An understanding between what exists. Our minds do not normally open up and humans suffer the consequences. It is our burden and causes our suffering. 

I don't know how we spent our morning. Maybe the other two were able to function but my mind was blown.

We were on the road again sometime during the day. I just have a feeling that my friend is no longer here among us, but he had an easy journey without fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Oh, take your time, don't live too fast Part 1

This is going to be a story about a personal challenge that I made good on. Now, I may repeat myself on some happenings in these stories. I&...